Post by: Teste


Vegeta's eager!
Dragon Ball Super is back again! Yes, it looks like it wasn't a joke. They are really broadcasting a new Dragon Ball series. Still is unbelievable! I'm in a dream...

So recently I got a new job and this takes most of my time. I'm always tired and without much time to be working on my projects. Still, I was working on the karaoke for Dragon Ball Super and this is where I got bad news for all who wanted the Opening and Ending to have a Karaoke.


Unfortunately, I can't release my episodes with Karaoke. The reason is I tried to encode the Karaoke separately and then merge together with the rest of the episode but it seems that's impossible. To release the episode with a Karaoke I would have to encode the whole episode and that would decrease quality. So I decided not to do it. Plus, I will try to put just the lyrics next time without any effect.

The promise:
 

Episode 002

Para as Férias Prometidas! Vegeta vai numa Viagem em Família?!
To the Promised Vacation! Vegeta goes on a Family Trip?!

Yakusoku no rizōto e! Bejīta ga kazoku ryokō!?
約束のリゾートへ!ベジータが家族旅行!?


File: [Unison].Dragon.Ball.Super.-.002.[1080p.HDTV].mkv
File size: 772 MB
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps
Password: UnisonFanSub


File: [Unison].Dragon.Ball.Super.-.002.[720p.HDTV].mkv
File size: 452 MB
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps
Password: UnisonFanSub


File: [Unison].Dragon.Ball.Super.-.002.[480p.HDTV].mkv
File size: 189 MB
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 854x480 23.81fps
Password: UnisonFanSub


File: [Unison].Dragon.Ball.Super.-.002.[360p.HDTV].mkv
File size: 141 MB
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 640x360 23.81fps
Password: UnisonFanSub
+Info: AniDB
FanSub: Unison
Air date: 12 July, 2015
Episode length: 0:23:04
Quality: HDTV
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo
Languages: Japanese - jp
Subtitles: English - eng / Portuguese - pt / Portuguese - br / Spanish - spa (.ass softsub)

Next Previous HOME
comments powered by Disqus

- Copyright © 2014 - Unison FanSub - Designed by Gon-Sensei -