Post by: Teste

 
We are the next generation!
Wow! Finally I got time to release the last episode of Digimon 02. Thanks for not being such stubborns for me. Most of the time I'm very tired and I got no energy left to work on my projects. Fortunately, I have all weekend to try and post all the delayed episodes.


So, this is the final episode! Thanks for who stood by my side in this project. For now, I'm not going to start "Digimon Frontier", maybe later, what I want to do is re-post all episodes which got broken links. Our hearts will be connected forever...

A New World:
 

Episode 50

O Nosso Mundo Digital
Our Digital World

Bokura no Dejitaru Wārudo
ぼくらのデジタルワールド


File: [Unison].Digimon.Zero.Two-50.[480p.DVDRip].mkv
File Size: 319 MB
Video: Xvid 640x480 23.976fps
Password: UnisonFanSub


File: [Unison].Digimon.Zero.Two-50.[360p.DVDRip].mkv
File Size: 165 MB
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 480x360 23.81fps
Password: UnisonFanSub
+Info: AniDB
FanSub: Unison
FreeLancer: GonSensei
Air date: 25 March, 2001
Episode length: 0:22:41
Quality: DVDRip
Audio: jp: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 384kbps / pt-pt: MP3 48000Hz stereo 128kbps
Languages: Japanese - jp / Portuguese - pt
Subtitles: English - eng / Portuguese - pt (.ass softsub)

Next Previous HOME
comments powered by Disqus

- Copyright © 2014 - Unison FanSub - Designed by Gon-Sensei -